Our Mid-range Funeral Package includes...
- Prompt pickup of your loved one at time death by our staff.
- Meeting with family to write obituaries and plan services
- Placement of obituaries if desired (obituaries on our website at no charge)
- Prompt filing of the death certificate, and obtaining copies for the family.
- Embalming and preparation of the deceased for viewing
- A day of viewing/visitation, in addition to visitation before the service
- Funeral service at funeral home or church
- Graveside services
- Use of vehicles - including hearse on the day of the funeral
- Mid-range gasketed casket: Newport Blue (see picture), Orchid (same casket in Orchid color) or Antique Silver (same casket in silver)
- Concrete graveliner (vault) (see picture)
- Printed materials (Memory cards, register book, thank-you notes)
TOTAL FUNERAL HOME CHARGES (SERVICES & MERCHANDISE) = $7,511.00
Some outside costs to consider:
- Certified copies of death certificates (Washtenaw County $15.00 for one/ $5.00 each additional)*
- Obituaries in newspapers (our website is free, paid obits range from $30 to $400)*
- Burial costs (typically around $800-1000) *
- Cemetery Equipment (probably $340 with this package)*
*These costs will be "cash advance" items, meaning we will pay all of the fees for you and add them to your final invoice without markup. Please also note that these items vary greatly, depending upon place of death and services requested.